mirpat5.freehostia.com Forum Index mirpat5.freehostia.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Empty cd key not allowed on this server when I am trying to

Post new topic   Reply to topic    mirpat5.freehostia.com Forum Index -> Vitamin clan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klopar
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Empty cd key not allowed on this server when I am trying to Reply with quote

"Empty CDKey"
- thanks Pappadee

Players who are getting "Empty CDKey" messages trying to connect to PunkBuster ET Servers may attempt a manual CDKey registration.

Press the tilde key (the ~ key) to bring down the game console from any game screen and enter the following command (without quotes): "/pb_cdkeyreg".

You should see a message stating that a Registration Request was sent to the GuidAuth Master Server. After a few seconds (perhaps up to 30 seconds) you should see a message stating that the CDKey Registration was successful. After that, there should be no more messages about an Empty CDKey when trying to join a PB Server.
Fusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't work for me i tried this serveral times even reinstall et enz but it just doesnt make a etkey

when i connect to a server i get kicked for

empty cd key is not allowed in this server

then i try pb_cdkeyreg sometimes it says succesful but whenever i try to join a serv it keeps kicking me i did manually make a etkey in my etmain map pb updat serveral times even a program which checks your punkbuster and it said everything is ok :S so no clue what to do

Thanks for helping

Gr Fusion
klopar
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Did you tape these command when you were into the server or when you go into the game (menu)? Tray update PB it may work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    mirpat5.freehostia.com Forum Index -> Vitamin clan All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: